SAINTS commitment to our NETBALLERS
- Respect, value and encourage all players regardless of age or ability to achieve their potential
- Encourage and develop all coaches to increase skills, confidence and coaching ability
- Encourage and develop all umpires to increase skills, confidence and umpiring ability
- Continue to develop and ensure our grading procedures are accurate and fair to all players – through substantial season reporting on every junior player and at grading day
- Continue to build a friendly and competitive netball club in which all players and parents voluntarily contribute time and effort to sustain a cohesive and inclusive netball community.
PARENTS AND PLAYERS commitment to SAINTS upon registration
Value and respect that you are an integral part of a TEAM and in so doing recognise that it is your duty as a team member to:
- Attend the full weekly training session
- Stay informed through reading and answering emails, check website and facebook
- Alert team manager of time away with sufficient time
- Wear full club uniform
- Volunteer a minimum of 1 1/2 hours per season per child of your time to help run our club
- Positive behaviour at all times from both parents and players is fundament as stated in the signed Code of Behaviour
- Understand and value that every aspect of the club is run purely by volunteers to provide you and your children with a cohesive and competitive club.